I’ve declared myself and Ortus reigning champions.
Do you, or your business, have what it takes to take the title from us at the…
DEVON GRAND PRIX
Welcome to the inaugural Devon Grand Prix.
A fund raising event in support of the Rowcroft Hospice.
We’re delighted to be hosting this first annual Devon Grand Prix, at Raceworld Exeter, on Wednesday 29th March so get your driving gloves on!!!
The two hour endurance race, for teams of 4 – 6 drivers, will be a fast, furious, and adrenaline filled, evening with only one team taking the cheqeured flag and being crowned Devon Champions for the Year.
Can you see yourself on the top step, Champaign & Trophy in hand?
These Karts are fast enough to get your heart pumping but totally safe and the event is open to all, regardless of driving experience. All equipment is supplied.
We’re inviting your business to buy a team and provide 3-6 drivers to race for you. A lively and fun opportunity for team building whilst raising money for this amazing charity. The cost is £290 / team of 3-6 drivers with £100 of this being donated to Rowcroft Hospice.
For smaller businesses, or individuals, you can buy seats in a barbarians team. Seats are between £49 – £73 / driver depending on the number of people in the team.
You will be racing between 9 and 15 other teams so competition will be fierce but your victory will be sooooo satisfying.
Your team price includes:
- A donation of £100 to the Rowcroft Hospice
- A full safety and racing briefing by the Raceworld Marshals. Racing line, braking zones and drift turns explained to make you race like a pro.
- A 30 min warm up session to get everyone acquainted with the karts, the track and pit stop driver changes.
- A 2 hour endurance race with managed pit stops making strategy key.
- The opportunity to stop our hosts endless bragging about his driving ability.
- A winners presentation on the podium with something fizzy to spray and trophies for first, second and third place.
- Other random prizes at the discretion of the marshals.
- Food and drinks for the evening provided by Ortus.
- The winners will get our undying admiration and will be celebrated as ‘Devon Champions’ in our follow up social media posts.
- A fantastic evening of conversation, competition and networking.
This will be a wonderfully enjoyable event where the focus is to have fun and get to see our friends and colleagues in a different environment. It’s not about being competitive, it’s about having fun and Tony Horsey of Ortus, The Event Sponsors, wanted to re-iterate this by saying…
‘…I hope they don’t mind seeing me get smaller and smaller as I pull away from them’.
It’s going to be a hoot so come along, put Horsey in his place, and help us raise £1,000 for the Rowcroft Hospice.
For more information, or to book your team, please contact Kim or Tony.
Kim – 07748 700259
Tony – 07548 314264
Email – email@example.com